Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tags Til Christmas Thursday

While I should have been making my Dad's birthday card... I put this together first.. so yea, go ahead -- pour the guilt on... like my daughters wasn't enough.... {{sigh}}

I wanted to try something slightly different for some of the card making class I would be holding - after getting it all put together, I am still undecided. I think I might keep them as my neighbors cards for the holidays though.

Inside first flap:

Isn't this Candy Cane DSP just darlin?

Inside the second flap - where the greeting will go at a later date.



Now I will work on his birthday card. He will get it on Saturday. Its those masculine cards I need to get motivated to do .. sometimes they are tough for me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY- DEAR OLE DAD!!!!

Ingredients:

DSP- Candy Cane;CS- Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze; Ink: Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze; Stamps: Tags Till Christmas
Ornament punch

No comments: