Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Silly one eyed monster

I enjoy making little silly monsters with my punches...for another example see my post here.


I am not familar with this TV show but I have seen the characters of Yo Gabba Gabba! They make me laugh, so I am sure for Nick Jr these are just as fun for the kids!! A friend of mine, mother of a small child- who she probably enjoys the show more than the child - loves this YO GABBA GABBA... I made MY version of a character for her birthday card!

My Yo Gabba Gabba character... who I haven't named yet....





Seriously - if you do just look at the charcters - there is sooooo much you can do with them - for fun birthday cards... I cant wait!

Ingredients: Cardstock: Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Whisper white, Early Espresso, Black (inside the eye- which didn't photgraph well)
Punches: Large Star, 3 inch Circle, 1 inch circle, 3/4 circle, 1/4 circle, window punch
Black felt tip pen
Stamps: dots from retired SU! Birthday set, Everything nice (Celebrate)


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: