Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthday Hugs for Mom

My mom's birthday was December 1. It was celebrated on December 4. I couldn't show the goods until after delivery.. you get that right? I got alittle funky for my moms card. Simply because I was lost for ideas. And finally - her birthday is done!

Without further adue, finally, moms card:

I used the Big Shot Circle#2 die for the circles made with fabric, heated with my heat gun until they stated to melt. I used the waffle paper behind the oval and before the oval that has the lattice embossing on it. Using Concord Crush CS, was perfect with the fabric on the little 'roses'. The roses were to be on a pin that was removable - however, I didn't made a third so I just stuck them on the cardstock and made the pin (posted yesterday) instead.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

No comments: