Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Buttons GALORE!

Sewing in my world, is buttons, maybe a hemline - but nothing more then that. I can rip off stuff that I do not like - but please do ask me to put it back on!! {{wink wink}}

When Occasions Mini from SU! came out - and I saw this DSP, I had visions that I might get the sewing machine out and see what sort of sewing I could manage on the cardstock... that was quickly deflated when I learned that upon a major cleaning spree, it went to my parents house with an expression stating "I will never use this thing!". ha ha .. ok then. 

I wanted some simple, easy quick cards to drop in the mail, and thought something like this would be appreciated. Using buttons from the Candy Cane fabric (I think). I used Kraft ribbon, that actually is probly retired now, and then a jumbo eyelet with a pearl inside - as embellishments.


Sweet Stitches DSP, with buttons
Ingredients:
Stamps: Afterthoughts
CS: Baja Breeze, Sweet Stitches DSP, Garden Green
Hempt, Buttons, pearl, jumbo eyelet, Kraft ribbon

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

This card is so very pretty -- love your use of buttons and the twine across it! Very cheerful looking!