Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daffodils... maybe soon

 I needed to brighten up my card stash - and a few to send out .. this cold winter weather is taking its toll on me.. I feel like I cannot ever get my toes to thaw out! My hands are so chapped that the lotion that is applied sucks it up like a kid with Kool Aid on a hot summer day... I am sure many of you can understand this.

I love the bright color of the Daffodil, and it makes wish for springtime even more.

 



My promise for this year was to make the inside just as pretty, and therefore, I am using this as proof that its started!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments; Just Believe
CS: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Gala DSP
Ink: Olive Green, Cherry Cobbler
Pearls, boho flower punch, white gel pen

Have a great day!

Huge the ones you love!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful, love the red flowers with pearls, so pretty!