Friday, January 7, 2011

Sweet Stitches Birthday

Some new papers arrived about 3 weeks ago, and I didn't do much more then unload them from the box and put them away. I knew I had a swap that was due in the new year, and would attend to it them. Here I am the night before I HAVE TO SEND THEM, freaking out and putting together a sketch for them! 

AHHHHH I put myself thru this all the time, I should be used to it. What I didn't expect was this cold kicking in where your one nostril drips... you know the one, where you have alittle body ache and that nose just drips, drips, drips... good news is that I didn't snot on the cards, but I had such cold medicine in me - twice I felt like I was looking at the stuff with one eye open!

I like the card with the needle and thread the best but the paper only has it on the one side of it, so there is only two cards with it. If I had more time, patience and my better half at home, I would have the others with it as well.



I love the little needle with the thread, but its only on one corner of the DSP


Ingredients
Stamps: Punch Bunch (2011 Sale a bration Catty)
Cardstock: Sweet Stitches DSP, Regal Rose, Espresso, Very Vanilla
Daffadil ribbon, scalloped square punch, corner rounder, silver brads, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: