Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big 13

As the snow was flying, I knew I had Janauary birthdays to attend to... my daughter had a party so that card took priority... and since I really wasn't sure what this friend might be in to.. I figured this was pretty safe!


Couldn't let this just sit.. it was missing something
 Then when I put it down and walked away - I figured out alittle more glam would be good.... so...

Somehow this looked much better

Then I had some extra DSP left, so I popped it in the middle: 

Inserted the Gift Card as the inside sentiment - PRESTO!

HAPPY SATURDAY! May your heart and feet be warm!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Newest follower here --- found you on splitcoast. I love that flower -- did you use a paper crimper on it? Very pretty - love the colors too!

Greetings By Chera said...

Yes I did!

Thank you for following! Enjoy your visit!

Chera