Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet Stitches

I have so much to do and so little time.. ... Don't we all these days.. I cannot remember my mom being like this. Not that she wasn't busy with three girls (less then 2 years apart) and my dad, plus the house and animals... however, I do not recall her going as crazy as I have been recently trying to get things done... bizarre... right...?

Now, if I mixed sewing into my world it could get any busier? I love alot of fabrics I have seen lately.. I wish to be able to learn to quilt, but then its not really my style to decorate with it. Then I think of all the cool fabric items I could make with the fabric... but in the meantime, I will keep sewing to a  minimum..

The least I can do (in the meantime) is sew two buttons on a sweater and removing some applique design that someone didn't like off a sweatshirt... thank gosh for On Demand TV.. I could sit in front of the shows I missed and get some things accomplished. 

I put this card together..with limited supplies... this card has absolutely NO STAMPING. Its DSP! Cut & crystal effects - with corner rounders! YEAH!!!


 

 I really need to get some things accomplished this weekend for my  "CHOCOLATE COVERED FEBRUARY" debut.. of course there will be stamping and eatables

Thanks for stopping by! Hug the ones you love! Have a great day! 

No comments: