Monday, June 13, 2011

ROCK OUT!

Creative Sketches
Its that time of  year, where SU! is retiring the goodies from one catalog and preparing for another. This is difficult for me, since I really begun to have favorites that I like to ink up when my mojo is low! I also have some go to when it comes to teenager cards and of course, masculine, since not everything can have ribbon and flowers!

I actually had great hopes for the Extreme Guitar, along with his other Extreme friends....biker, snowboard, skateboard & surfboard. So they may retire, but I think they will remain in my personal stash... unless the book has some great replacements.


The colors with Creative Sketches, may have cried HOLIDAY card, but I thought I would get a fun teen card out of it! It works.  The layout comes from 365 Cards, its simple enough but shows off the Rocker!

Mr. Guitar needed sponged since he stuck out really bad, and I like the effect it gave the card. I coordinated the Grunge Rock set with it... not retiring! YIPEE!

Doesn't he make you want to tune the radio up LOUD, and grab your AIR GUITAR? GO AHEAD! ... NO ONE IS LOOKING!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a ROCKing day!

Hug the ones you love!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

I think the colors worked great for your card. I son would love it cause of the guitars. Such a fun card!

ddazzled71 said...

Fabulous Colours and Fun and Funky Card. I just love your take on the sketch.

Rose said...

your card ROCKS :)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the rockin card!!! fun stuff!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Que divertida!!
Me encanta esa tarjeta.