Monday, July 11, 2011

Indigo moments...

Its such a pretty color isn't it? That Island Indigo???... it mixes well with Limeade and Daffodil... right?   Or have my eyes left me in a world where nobody knows my name?? {just kidding}}

LNS Challenge 129 - Inspiration


I put this together and right away I was like DANG, this color rocks! ... looking forward to using it more...

 I have kept with my promise to make the inside "pretty" in the cards... just keep forget to show you most of the time!  I have even made the envelope "pretty" as well.. "pretty" is the term used at the house when the teens want me to help with something... "make this pretty"...
I must really get working on my photo tent, some of these shots have a lot to be desired... how can I love the color if you cannot see it yourself!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love!


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

great colors, I really like the embossed panel.