Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Array of Sunshine

After what seems to have been 15 days of rain, we finally saw the sun yesterday... so how appropriate we have ARRAY OF SUNSHINE.... so much for my sense of humor.  I guess its not 'flooding' all over the place.. Thank you Hurricane Lee for teaching me yet another life lesson on my valuable items - GET THEM INSURED!          I now want tee shirts that say I survived Flood 2011! LOL.. but I digress....

ARRAY OF SUNSHINE.. I am today! ... I haven't used this set much. I thought I would break it out for some birthday cards... and then it sat there.. on my desk.. staring at me..

 I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I love the way it alone makes fun Designer paper.  I grabbed the colors from Playdate Cafe and the sketch from Sweet Sunday and went to work.


Actually I sat there and thought, "really?.. How am I to pull this off? " ... but its the point right? A challenge.. or two... LOL


The girls are great at the Play Date Cafe - head over and play!


I am so happy I found Karen at Sweetest Thing - it pays sometimes to step out of your zone. I did it! You can too!

I have research to do on dehumidfiers, ...mold removal, and ... maybe plan a vacation ... LOL.. At least my webbed feet have subsided. And I got really cute rainboots for my daughter .. incase there is a next time... UGH!

Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Beautiful!! I love how cheery your card is and the flowers really pop!

Basement Stamper said...

love these flowers and the colors are perfect.

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the dimension on those sweet flowers! Great border punch, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!