Monday, September 12, 2011

BEAR HUGS

WHEW!! I am really glad the weekend is over... who EVER says that? ... Well, I am. I am ready to conquoer another week... and make it a positive one!

I managed to get a few things out creatively, over the weekend. Which I think I need. Its really is my way of dealing with stress. I honestly believe it! Its no wonder NOT ONE CHILD bothered me when I went to the craft cave to get a few things accomplished!


Creative Sketches
HUGS! Everyone needs them! I think I have given out more hugs this weekend then I have in the last 5 months! It was all good! From the hugs for those that needed them due to the flooding, but also the 9/11 rememberance 10 years later! I did get sucked into some TV watching all the memorial services and such.



 I haven't used the Bear Hugs set, so I brushed it off. I wanted to keep it simple. I used the Tasteful Trims die in Basic Grey for the scalloped edge and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder on Peach Parfait. The Cherry Cobbler was spritzed with Vanilla Smooch,  but you cannot see that from the photo.  I colored the bear in with a Aquabrush  and the ink pads.


He is such a cute guy! I think he can be used for either gender. I have noticed that lately my baby cards have been alittle less gender oriented, unless I know the outcome is. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love!

Have a great day!

No comments: