Monday, September 26, 2011

Bright Birthday cake!

I cannot believe I have more September birthdays! Just when I thought we were closing in on the end of the month.. another one pops up! Good grief!  I can be glad that I have been able to hid from most of the cake eating- or I would be on a permanent sugar high! 

I wanted fun and I wanted bright! I used the Utah Divas color challenge with the Card Patterns sketch. It all worked out perfect!


 I used some DSP from the In Colors and then Just Add Cake and some Melon Mambo that was in my scrap bin. The ovals were cut with my Big Shot {love this guy}. I wasn't sure about the middle but I like the little sentiment with image from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.  And I love the little tiny flower punch! I blinged it up with some rhinestones too!




Card Patterns


Utah Divas International

Don't wait! Go play with the Divas!



Thanks for stopping by!


Have a great day!


Hug the ones you love!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I know just how you feel with tons of September birthdays!!! Cute card.

Rose said...

Wow, adorable card, love how you used all the colors and strips of dp, cute colors and designs and the little flowers at the top are perfect. Cute card.