Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Fall Treats

I made some Top Note treats.. with Hersheys Chocolate Nuggets... 3 chocolates fit in the treat holder.  I made a few for the coworkers I work directly with.

The Designer Paper is now retired, but I barely used it - and these ladies do not mind.
 I scored the Top Note at  two spots - near the middle - and then just wrapped the chocolates - simple and fun..


Just alittle treat for the gals! Of course, one suggested I could do this same thing and put a gift card in under the chocolate... huh...what an idea!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!

HAPPY FALL  Y'ALL

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I'm sure they loved the goodies, they are so cute!

Rose said...

Those are so cute! I know trimming that top note die so you can mat the designer paper takes a lot of time. Very sweet treat!