Friday, November 11, 2011

Orange ya glad I am back???

Its been way to long since I have blogged! Its been an interesting few weeks! 

Lets recap, August rains, September flooding, October snow... need I say more? I have been busy doing some clean up from all of the above, which left little time for crafting. My beloved hobby took backseat as life raced by. The teens sports are slowing down, the 1SG officially retired after 24 years of service on November 1,and I recently freaked out that Christmas is only 6 weeks away!!!! 6 weeks!!!

So I settled into my vacation day with some really cool challenges to get my fingers inky!

First up, Playdate Cafe:




I used Confetti White,  Basic Black, and just a splash of Tangerine Tango!



I dusted off the Autumn Splendor stamp set and paired with the Seasonal Sentiments. Its perfect for this time of year!

I have lots more to do! So, stay tuned! In the meantime, go over and play with the Playdate Cafe!!!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!

Hug the ones you love!

Have a fabulous day!

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Wow girl, you weren't kidding about getting busy this morning! Love the card, this challenge is on my list of to-do's this weekend as well. I don't even try to think about Christmas being so close. Hoping tonight to get some shopping done, if just a few things.

Lavender Rose said...

A lovely and very elegant card, perfect for the challenge.

Carole said...

Simple, elegant and classy...love the embossing
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Andrea Ewen said...

How beautiful! Love the textures and the CAS design...and your perfect splash of orange! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

So glad you got inky during your vaca days!! LOVE that textured background--and that splash of orange for the leaf---LOVE! Great card:)
Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)