Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You mean the world to me...

It wasn't but a few days ago that I was able to get back into my craft cave. It was a mess... not because I left it that way {{wink wink}} but someone thought decided to use it as their temporary man cave... with hunting gear, camo clothing, and things I do not know what they are but I didn't want to touch. 

Its funny since he is an artist as well. I know how he gets about his charcoals, pencils, paints, and heck his drawing table - so I did snap a few cell phone pictures of his mess on my crafting area, and then had my teens photoshop my stuff on his desk... talk about FREAK OUT! ... so eventually he was able to get his gear back into places and I had atleast a table to use again.

In the meantime, I  grab the scraps and put together this little card ... that ended up in his briefcase for his business trip this week.

The little Make a Monster set is one of my go to's with him, since he sketches out little ugly guys all the time. It was just alittle fitting for me to add this guy - and pretty him up into a her!






I used the colors from the Colour Q. I had the best intentions of getting it linked before closing but that didn't happen. It happens to all of us I know!


Have a great day!

Hug the ones you love!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: