Monday, January 23, 2012

Eskimo kiss

 I have two teens... two totally different people. I have a passionate one and one that gives it to me straight.  Yes, I have a daughter and a son. Though my son is the oldest, my daughter pulls a close second with her mature personality and adult nature.
We had some snow this weekend. Which meant I had an assignment - to take take pictures of my daughter for her portfolio... what a "fun" job! .. however it was 22 degrees out - and tromping around in the 4 inches of snow wasn't as much fun!  

I got 65 pictures snapped - in which she like 15 of them... figures... though I love her - she drives me crazy!  She owes me...{wink wink}


Her payment ..??   She gave me cold Eskimo Kisses!




The punch art was totally CASEd from Ellen Kemper. I have been holding on to this for a long long time! I finally could use it  - and I love it!   Using all sorts of circle punches, oval punches, heart punches it all came together with only a few redos!   I used Marina Mist  and Wild Wasabi, with Very Vanilla. They cardbase is spritzed with Vanilla Smooch.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and I love the punched eskimos!

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

The eskimos are adorable!!