Friday, January 27, 2012

{{XO}}lent


Remember when I told you I wouldn't stick with you a lot of Valentines..?? And now its the next day, and guess what? I have a card with a heart on it... so I didn't really fib, I just knew I had to get this out there before Saturday!  It shouldn't be that painful for you! ... ok.


I used my favorite Melon Mambo DSP, as the focus of the card. Cut by free hand {{o please be kind}}, the Melon heart, sponging the edges. I made an arrow with the sentiment from PS I LOVE YOUon whisper white. I tied some bakers twine and secured with a clear button.


I snuck this into 1SG's overnight bag, since he is out of town for the weekend - so I knew I could post today, while hes travelling.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hug the ones you love!
Have a great day!

No comments: