Saturday, February 25, 2012

Posy love

WHEW!!!  End of the week! The object of the week was to use sets that I haven't inked in awhile/ever! It wasn't too bad.  Then it was getting inspiration layout as well! ... not too shabby!



Using the catalog I saw this and thought ..
"Why not try this out" Of course I made my own version.


Posy Punch, Hostess set

I thinks its that loopy circle that drew me in.. or the fact that I haven't seen it in use before? Maybe? Who knows!  It played well for the colors! 



The colors from Colour Q  were the thought behind such layout too!  I love it!

Now its your turn ! Go ahead, dont be scared! Get those few scraps of Dusty Durango out and let them meet Lucky Limeade! Its quite a catchy combo!


Thanks for stopping by! Hug the ones you love! Have a great day!
NOW GO PLAY WITH COLOUR Q.


No comments: