Friday, February 24, 2012

Ornate

or·nate   /ɔrˈneɪt/ Show Spelled[awr-neyt] Show IPA
adjective

1. elaborately or sumptuously adorned, often excessively or showily so: They bought an ornate Louis XIV sofa.
2. embellished with rhetoric; florid or high-flown: an ornate style of writing


Where does fit in the name of the stamp set?  Huh?

Well I have been swamped with memorization keys with my daughter for class, and everything I look at I seem to mumble the definition... do you think I need a break yet?  HA HA ...   In the meantime, I used a page from the catty to give me inspiration for lay out - since I think this ORNATE stamp was being neglected. (its stamped behind the florets)


I used the color challenge from this weekens Color Throwdown.  I have literally 2 sheets of Barely Banana left, that I dug our of the scrapbooking pile! Lucky that is where I keep some of the retired colors, so they are out of site, but not totally gone!

 So now you take YOUR turn and play with the team!  Now I am shopping for this sheet set!


Thanks for stopping by!   Hug the ones you love!   Have a great day!

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Great card and even a free English lesson thrown in for good measure - lol! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!