Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cup of Tea

This card was a challenge for me. First, I didn't have the Tea Shoppe stamp set, so when I had the ability to stamp off some of the images, I did... but only in one color! Lucky it was Calapyso Coral! I can handle that.. so be prepared to see this set... only in that color!




I had to finish putting it together at home, from my weekend away since we didn't have a BIG SHOT, and I knew I wanted something behind this tea cup of texture. Actually, I found that I am not the only one that relies on the BIG SHOT for texture, or shapes.... if you do not have one, I am sure that your die cutting machine is used more than you know!


The sketch is a keeper!  I really thing its going to my sketch book for those days when the mojo is low!  You can play to- but you have to be quick, sketch challenge closes tonight! HURRY!!!

Card Pattern Sketch 155

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

great layout, not sure I saved that one-but like it a lot and the tea cup is perfect in that color! You can mix and match, it'll be all good ;-)

Cathie said...

LOVE the colour and layout