Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I frog-got!

 If someone was to ask me, what stamps do I not have - I would have to go with animals. Larger image stamps period, really.  This is a downfall of mine, for whatever reason.  So I managed to coax Kim Howard, to bring me some of her goodies from her stash so I could attempt to use them and see where I am with using them!

So in true naming of the stamp- froggy2love, I did like him alot... so expect to see him more...

Froggy2Love
 I used this stamp set with some of Kim Howard's color block paper. Most of us worked on the same sketches, using different products, from all places. I need to thank Lisa Somerville, for her assistance in my  clear polymer stamping- if it wasn't for her eye, or OCD, I wouldn't have a clear image of this frog!  {{wink}}


Mojo Monday Sketch
 Thanks for stopping by!  Hug the ones you love!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the bright green & yellows you chose for the froggy! Glad you had fun playing with them.