Monday, March 12, 2012

Everyday Enchantment


I met some new {Stamping} friends this weekend.  Very talented women! We laughed until we cried!  That is what is so great about this paper art... you can have such a great time, and still get stuff completed.  I borrowed some Everyday Enchantment designer paper from Jeannette Swain. Little did I know what I was in for, when we shared a bench at the crafting table!   I still think I pulled a muscle from laughin so hard!




Anyways, Jeannette was in charge of sketches, well searching for them anyways, and boy did she pick a few great ones. But do you think I can link back to them? NOPE! Must be in my pile of  stuff that is coming via mail, but in the meantime, I wanted to show off some of the Sale-A-bration goodies. The paper is very pretty, and the colors.. well if you love the Poppy Parade you will be in love just as much!!!   

I added Elementary Elegance, and then punched out the  center to add the sentiment! Just alittle bling, and wham- its complete!!!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

yes, I love this paper as well and your card turned out fabulous with that sentiment!