Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tulip time

I know its Spring when my tulips are up & blooming. I walked around the house and noticed the daffodils that seem to only be open in a moments notice. With the warm weather at the moment, I hope they stick around alittle longer but in the meantime, its also tulips time!




As you are aware, I am alittle bit of a flower gal. Though more on paper than in my yard. Not because I cannot grow them, only because I want them to be more "hardy" then they are.



I picked colors that I do have in my garden to put this frame of tulips together. I love the different reds, which I used, Real Red and Poppy Parade, mixed it in with Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette. They all have Wild Wasabi stems.

I used the 5 petal punch and cut off two petals, folding the single petal up towards the other two. Its very simple, just punch one and take a look! Using the new framelits I made two and used dimensions then put my tulips in between them.


I love the look! I love my tulips!

Have a great day! Hug the ones you love! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful job with the tulips, I love how you framed them!

Rose said...

Beautiful card, wow that's a BUNCH of tulips!!! Love the colors.

valita said...

http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/simple-punch-art-tulips.html

;)