Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Little Birthday Bug

Ahhh April birthdays... just when I thought I have them covered, more keep popping them up.

I went with BUGS for starters.  Lady Bug, Dragonfly, whatever I could find ..then I remembered some punch art I had seen pooping up on the Blogsphere.

So here is my version: 

   
I added some glitter to the wings. I used adhesive sheets from SU! so I could just punch out the shape I wanted. WAY TOO EASY!!!

 
Much to my dismay, my daughter said this looked "young"... at almost 15, she has quite an opinion on my cards nowadays. I do not believe I will be showing her the clown I made for a 8 year old - that might not be "fitting" for him... oh well.  


Thanks for stopping by! 

Hug the ones you love! 
Have a great day! 


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

love the punch art, super cute!