Monday, July 23, 2012

Cheerful Treat Birthday

Hello! 

When you have sunsets and views like this - sometimes it hard to put your butt in a craft cave and be creative... but I have... so I hope you enjoy! 

 


When in need of some quick birthday cards, I run to my DSP.
They match/coordinate and then I just have to work on the layout. Which today I was simple, due to essence of time. 
 
The Cheerful Treats DSP (retired) has so many options and for birthdays, it just works perfectly. 


  

I used the Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette with the DSP and then Petite Pairs for the sentiment. Added a few buttons and circle punches.. WA LA - FINISHED!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hug the ones you love! 


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

love the variety of patterned paper you used on these cards!