Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary

 
 
They married seven years ago. It was probably the HOTTEST day in August. I remember that it well.  Running around to make sure all the decorations were still up and the gardens were prepped for the big day took place after hair, makeup and mimosa compliments of the brides mother!  

 
 
I used the Night of Navy since it reminded me of  the dress I wore. Its still in my closet, since I know eventually, I will have a party to wear it again!
 
 
I used Very Vanilla with Expresso and alittle Crumb Cake with the First Edition DSP.
 

 
 
 
Here I am in my dress with a friend at the wedding. Can you see us sweating?
 
 
Stole this from the Brides FB page
 
 Wow, I loved my hair like that too!
 
 
 
 
Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love the floral embossing. Beautiful color combination.

Beverly Polen said...

Beautiful card, Chera! I love the Just Believe stamp set. TFS!