Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wedding wishes

WOW! I think wedding season moved from June to August!
Maybe its due to all the rain we had.. fat chance but it seems to have looked that way when I review my calendar!

This darling couple couldn't wait much longer (she's 8 months pregnant) and got married Friday, 10 August 2012. Small family gathering on Friday and then Saturday was a relaxed reception at his family's house.   It was a great time!

I have been friends with Chris for 15 years. Seems almost impossible that its been that long. He and Tabi have been together for 6. The got engaged in February, and originally planned on going to go to the Justice of the Peace, then they planned this celebration 8 weeks ago.

 


I used the white on white with a splash of color for a wedding card. I liked the simple flowers on the Bordering of Romance set used a framelit, and then embossed the white frame. Popped it up on dimensionals and tied a bow... BAM! Complete!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day & hug the ones you love!


1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful tone on tone card.