Thursday, September 13, 2012

Four Seasons - Fall

Today, I dusted off the SU! Color Coach... I flipped through and grabbed the Daffodil Delight swatch, and with it matched Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.. Ok. Off I went to the drawing board.
 
 
 
I inked up a new set from the SU! Holiday catalog called Four Seasons. These stamps are quickly going to become a "go to" set. With the birds of all types of seasons, clearly you can see why.


 
Using the Woodgrain embossing folder, sanding the cardstock alittle bit, it started all falling into pieces. When I saw the Inspiraton photo from Stamping Royalty, I knew I could put this all together using alittle of the newpaper print dsp I had.  Finished it off with some Daffodil Delight Seam binding ribbon and wah la! Its complete!
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hug the ones you love!
Have a great day!  
 
 
 

No comments: