Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fab Friday Flower

Yes, its another pin/card combo, I couldn't resist. My  mass production of the same card and pin isn't in me at the moment... so everyone gets something different! I hope you do not mind.
 
 
 
 The flowers are made from the Big Shot Island flower die. I made four blooms, wet and crumble them, once dry, I cut them in half, keeping them crumbled I use a brad to keep them together.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!

 
 Here is the sketch - go join the girls at Fab Friday!!

FabFriday

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Very cool ruffly poinsettia! That will certainly bring a smile to someone's face this Christmas! Thanks for playing along with us at Fab Friday!

Marla Reed said...

Wow! That flower is amazing! What a great card and gift in one! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Wow, this is fabulous! The flower is sooo pretty and I love it with that particular sentiment! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!