Thursday, October 25, 2012

Believe- Fab Fri

I almost missed a great color challenge by Fab Fri... so I  quickly just  reached for one stamp set, Snowflake Soiree
and off I was just doing my thing.... all before dinner was ready!
 
 
I made two of them, just to make sure I could handle the Summer Starfruit with the blues as a snowflake. ... and its growing on me!
 

 
 
 

 
 
Time is ticking before these colors will be gone!
Hurray  and play along !!!

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hug the ones you love! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Beautiful! Love the clean design and it would be perfect to reproduce for a mass Christmas card mailing. Like one rounded corner too! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, I adore those snowflakes that you used. Going to go through my stash and see if I have some snowflakes.