Thursday, October 18, 2012

Duos

I finally made some time for ME in the craft cave... WAHOOOO!!!
... unfortunately, I had to make a few sympathy cards. I grabbed the colors from Dynamic Duos and went to work! 
 
Since its been a while, I needed a warm up - you can see it at the bottom of the post!
 
The Summer Silhouettes really makes a great sympathy card without any trouble. I used it with Pool Party and Soft Suede, since they were the Duo colors.
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of the card. Which I reflects almost a duplicate of the front. I very much like this!

 
 
 
                                                           Dynamic Duos Challenge
 
 
Last, here was my warm up card... I used the By the Seashore stamp set, with the retired FYI, and put this together too.  This card actually is going to a friend of a close friend whose going through some rough times in her life! I just want to send her a HUG!!



 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!
 


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Sympathy cards area the hardest to make, but these turned out to be a wonderful pair. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful cards, I love that color combination.

Anni said...

Both cards are so beautiful and so elegant!
Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni