Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fabric Keychain

Something alittle different for me... fabric.
 I thought I would give it a shot with something small like a keychain. Don't worry, though it was interesting to use the fabric, its not something I would say will take over my papercrafting! :)
 
 
The first one uses some retired fabric from SU! Candylane. You knot one end, and twist it around and glue when you make another "level". Of course I had some fighting with my glue gun... but I am happy it turned out better than my first project!

 
 
The second keychain uses some older fabric I received when I was making fabric flower pins... again, I should have learned last time.. stick with paper!!!

 
 
My teens said they were "different"- which I am not sure exactly what that means, but I do know they are still hanging in my craft cave, which means Lil C didn't like it enough to "show off at school". I am not offended, or hurt... well maybe alittle!
 
 
 
So that is my fabric project. Please tell me I am not the only person that will just stick to sewing buttons on the papercrafts because obviously I am not much of a sewing artist.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!
 
 
 

No comments: