Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Wishes

 
Its just a few weeks before Christmas, so you know the stores have all their Black Friday goods in the ads, and the lists are being made for Santa, etc. As a matter of fact, he made an appearance at our local mall this past week! I cannot believe we are so close to the holiday!

 
 
I used the Christmas Wishes to make a few vintage/country themed cards. I like them, and a few friends of mine already started to fight over them, so I gather I will be making some more!

 
 
Let me point out, because I didn't see it until after I photographed them, that one of the backgrounds is sideways, OOPS!!This is what happens when I am such a rush gettting them completed! 


I am off to preview the kids lists, and let me be blessed that the lists are not too out of control!!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!
 
 

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

great cards, love that Santa!