Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Ahead

Artwork by 1SG
 
Since the clocks have moved forward, I have been quite a mess! I have been napping,which I never do, and I do not even have the interest in blogging, creating, or pinning... quite strange behavior - I know!

 
 
Bloggers Challenge was Think Spring! and I used the Mojo Monday sketch to get me back on the horse.. which I think I must be riding side saddle! -- not my favorite but its something!

 
I used the flowers from Secret Garden and then added a pearl in the center.

 

 
 
My dear friend Kim reminded me that she is Guest designer for March at Color Throwdown, so I went over and checked out this weeks challenge... very spring like colors indeed!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Broni said...

So sweet! I love all the pearls! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful card...the flowers are really pretty!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!