Monday, June 10, 2013

Fishing Buford

Fishing Buford is from  North Coast Creations - which makes the perfect little fishing card for any man in my life. However I have the most difficult time getting him on a card I like. . . so for the Bloggers Challenge it was to have something masculine... so here it is... 


  



I attempted to use the colors in the Colour Q- however fitting in the Soft Sky was only the Fishing rod and the sky.. but I still love it all! 

 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day! 
Hug the ones you love! 


2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great masculine card, maybe I should have gotten this stamp instead of the one I did now that T is into fishing. That color combo works well with the masculine cards.

Lisa Somerville said...

Fun masculine card - love the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!