Friday, June 21, 2013

Live in the sunshine...

If I could... and someday I will.. spend my days at places like this.. 
along the lake.. bayside... oceanfront... 
who would ever tire of this?
 

In the meantime, I will count down the days/hours/minutes until vacation and never want to come back... uhhhh... 

Today  over at Bloggers Challenge is BEACHY... I got that covered.. but I wanted something slightly different... out of the ordinary...

 
This little hula girl has been in my stash uninked for YEARS!!! {sad, i know}. Today she shines... with the help of Freshly Made Sketches!  I loved the burlap behind her! 

Freshly Made Sketches
 And this card... is just too hard to pass up making up for times like this!!!  I love this sentiment from Emerson. We have all had days like this! 



Hug the ones you love! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

Ida said...

Both are great cards. I love that little hula girl - I have that stamp. Relaxing on the beach is fun and it could be a "meeting" of sorts, right!

Basement Stamper said...

I love that view and you know that I love both those cards-especially the 2nd one is so stinking cute!

Cindy Hall said...

I love both cards! The hula girls is so adorable, especially with the burlap and 'palm fronds'! Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!