Monday, July 22, 2013

Have a wonderful week

 Bloggers Challenge is Things with Wings - which to me- means butterflies, but I really wanted to stay away from that.... so much for that!  I really must put more bug stamps in my collection. 

 

I used the colors from the Just Add Ink  color challenge - which I just love, and have a few more ideas for this color combination. I found the clean sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday too perfect for this card. I distressed the edges of Coastal Cabana for some depth. 


JUST ADD INK 174


Sketch Frenzy Friday

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day!
Hug the ones you love

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful card, love the design.

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautiful in it's simplicity...love! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Lovely - I really like how you have left your butterfly the one colour. It's very subtle. Chantell JAI

Deb said...

Love how you used the butterfly from the dsp! Great clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Christine Blain said...

This is such a beautiful, yet simple, card Chera. Love your use of colour, and the design elements. It's great to have you join us at Just Add Ink this week!

Paula Dobson said...

Clean and simple - a lovely design Chera. Thanks for playing at JAI this week ?

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is really pretty Chera! Love the clean lines and the butterfly DSP is a perfect choice! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful CAS card, fabulous use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!