Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Grunge Birthday

Off to get Lil C's driving permit... {cringe} so this is just a quick simple birthday card  I put together for some of those end of July birthdays. The Gorgeous Grunge stamp set made this card a lot of fun! I used the colors from the FabFri challenge. 


  

I have a few milestone birthdays arriving shortly - all in the same week actually, and hope that my mojo returns with more fierce than it has - so I can muddle thru! Thanks for stopping by! 



FabFri22
 

EDITED:  I WAS CHOSEN AS A FAVORITE!!!! Check it out: FAB FRI FAVS

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I love the grunge set, very cool card!

Brenda said...

Very cool card!! This stamp set rocks, love the grunge!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

Amanda Mertz said...

I like the combo of the grunge and clean lines of the punch. Great contrast! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

How fun! I love the white space with the splatters! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!