Friday, August 16, 2013

Birthday Bouquet

 Today at Bloggers Challenge is FLOWER POWER! And though I wanted to really put together a wild flower card, I really needed to keep it simple for a birthday card.  
 
I used the Secret Garden framelits along with the stamps and popped them up, then added some pearls to there center.  The sentiment is from Cycle Celebration.


  
I used the color Challenge from The Paper Players and the sketch from CAS(e) This sketch


the Paper Players

CAS(e) this sketch
 Thank for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love!

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

turned out beautiful, love the addition of the pearls.

Monica said...

Such a stunner... LOVE it. The flowers are popping out and smiling at me.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I really think this is a STUNNER! Awesome job on the layout and design!
-Kimberly

Jen W. said...

Love that fall of beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Chrissy Larson said...

Totally GORGEOUS!!!!