Saturday, August 10, 2013

Butterfly Birthday Wishes


Holy Moly... what a week.. weather has been rainy and fall like... even though its August... guess I shouldn't complain.. but wow... I cannot seem to keep that outside chores up with all this weather change.

On a good note my daughter is at the shore with my sister and niece, and having a great time!  Though I am not sure who manages NOT to have a good time when away like that... 

Another August birthday crept up on me and I quickly had to grab some stuff that was out... I used the Apothecary Accents frame and put some texture on it before adding the frames and sentiment.  I used some bakers twine for the butterfly and rhinestones for more shine.

   

Now I am going to have to clean up my craft cave - things are getting out of control and really testing my OCD. {{just kidding.. or not}}  I do have to get some American things put together for son's  Welcome home party/Labor day celebrations.  It will be nice to have him home!!  

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Hug the ones you love! 





No comments: