Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy BIRD day

My Grams birthday, and a quick card from all of us. Shes so darn cute and by heavens she lights up my world!!!!   

My Dad, me and my Gram at my wedding May 4, 2013.


I received some Stampotique images from a dear friend (this way I have images but not all the evidence I have new product {wink wink}) and boy did Kim hook me up! I have been loving all the images to color and play with!!!


  
I used the Colour Q challenge to color the birds,cut them out, added some crystal effects and popped them up on dimensionals. I used the Gorgeous Grunge lines to put them on, and a quick sentiment and all was complete. 



 

Thanks  for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hug the ones you love!

5 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is cute, stunning and funny - so wish I'd thought of this idea! Love it. Good luck with the challenge. x

Yapha said...

Super cute card! Those birds are adorable. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Basement Stamper said...

Great job with the color combo, love the line-up and the pic of you all is fabulous!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Chera, I love your owls! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

LeAnne said...

This is SOOOOO cute! Almost as cute as your grammy! Adorable way to use the Grunge lines as well as the colors! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors and sharing this with us!