Thursday, August 1, 2013

Party this way!

I love this little "Twinkie" from Stampotique  - and why not - he says so much without saying anything at all!  I colored him using the Color Throwdown Challenge for a fun birthday card! 




  


Now its time to share some pictures that I found on the Ft Jackson site for the latest round of Basic Training.  


Ropes course



I am on the down side, where I can count down to the time I get to see him, in person and see what changes have been made during the last 10 weeks.


High Tower


 When he called me about his travelling home arrangements - I almost didn't recognize him since he sounded so "manly".. so truly I guess the time has come that he is "growing up! PLUS I am dying to know where he get his hairline!! {wink wink}


Fresh out of the Gas Chamber


August 28 !!!! Let the countdown begin!!


2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Loving this card and the splatters used. Great job with the color combo.

Wanda Cullen said...

Great use of the throwdown colors in this fun little card! Thanks for playing along with us this week!