Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tickled Pink Tuesday



WOW- so much today ... lets see..First of all, my dad is celebrating a milestone birthday!!!We celebrated over the weekend with Brunch at my house.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!!!

My son got his braces on today... we were ther for hours... I mean it... but all in all I think I am in more than pocketbook pain.. I get to turn the expander for the next 14 days! Have I mentioned that he is going thru the big "P".... you parents know what that is.... happens anywhere between the ages of 12-16... HA HA

I got this PINK card to show off. ITS ONLY TUESDAY!!!! Its a fun stamp set... and I think I have used this most... i embossed the circle with a glitter powder for some sparkle. I actually pulled this out, when I remembered the painter was arriving and I wasn't going to have access to my stamp goodies for one solid week.

Yes, as I mentioned, the painter is coming next week, and my stuff had to be boxed up and toted out to storage for the week!!! I am going thru withdrawl...but the end result is I will have a freshly painted house that includes my own craft space... so I guess its a trade off...

Well thanks for checkin in....

*************************************
Stamps: Very Punny
CS PInk
scallopped punch, circle punch
ribbon, embellishment, glitltery embossing

No comments: