Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby talk.....


There must be something in the water around these parts - I know about 4 ladies that are expecting all within about 4-6 week time period..MOST OF THEM ARE GIRLS TOO!!!!.. better them than me!

So with that said, do you ever wonder what you would do with the little 'favors' that they throw at you as you leave a baby shower? Well I decided to put mine to work... the baby diaper pins work well as an embellishment! As well as the little clothes pin! I like the way they turned out... considering I was to be stripping cabinets!!! but oh well.... call it my OSHA/FSLA break time, since I did work until 3 am both weekend nights!

This stamp was one that been stashed for a while... and really never used... I only had about 30 minutes to put something together. I am pleased... and I think they could be used for any of the ladies that are expecting, with known or unknown sex... don't you?

*****************************************************************************************
Stamps: Kolette Hall- baby bottle
Ink: gray
CS- purple, pink,green, designer paper, white
ribbon, embellishments


No comments: