Monday, November 3, 2008

**SIGH** Countdown to Christmas

It was no sooner Trick or Treat and there is already Christmas decorations and candies in the stores!!! I am not nearly as amazed to this as I am to the fact that people act like the time between Halloween and Christmas changes every year! Its still the same.. these are two dates that never change people! haha! 53 days people.... 53!!

I pulled out a retired set, and played alittle bit when I was getting a class together in October, but we never made this card. I didn't want any embellishment that would 'stick out'.... but I did put alittle glitter on it... in the end, I know it needed something more, but no time allowed it, but later on, I may play with it again! Who knows...



************************
Stamps: Sleigh Ride
CS: River rock, Green, white
Ink: black, pencils
Glitter, white gel pen

No comments: