Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bite me... I mean birthday ...


A friend of mine has asked for some birthday cards. Simple cards... for all sex and age.

So I thought of taking this Birthday Whimsy - and try a few layouts and colors for the 'challenge'. She didn't give me a deadline, but she is using them as part of her 'girlfriends gathering' in December. I have some funny sentiments I can include in them and on them. I want to see how many of those candles I can put on that cake.. for a milestone birthday!!!


Any ideas are surely welcome! I will have to work on these on the sly, or over lunch, since my stamping stuff is put away - while the painter is still here. So we shall see. I know that I can kick a bunch of them out in no time- so its getting all my supplies in order for the task... I mean 'challenge'.


**********************************************************************


Stamps: Birthday Whimsy

CS: Glorious Green, Yellow

Ink: Glorious Green, Yellow

Ribbon, glitter, dimensionals

No comments: