Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OH DEER!!!!





Its deer season and of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try this triangle box. The trickest part was those darn antlers! I has alot of fun making these and will be making more. What you cannot see is the crystal effects that I used on the noses, and the eyes. I switched out the red ribbon for the black ribbon before I gave them away. I thought they made great gifts that were holiday oriented, and recently heard that they are being used as gift car holders for a xmas gift for another relative... I filled them with 4 PB cups and 4 kisses. They all fit and were enjoyed!
Triangle box template came from Splitcoaststampers which is here:
****************************************************************
CS: Chocolate, black, white, red, kraft
Oval punches, flower punch, white pen, dimensionals, crystal effects, black ribbon


No comments: