Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bombshell Stamps


My fiancee's best friend owns a vintage shop in Detroit, MI. He loves the 40s-50's deadstock and makes a living on others that do as well.

Well - he just had a birthday, and I was stuck on what in gods names to I send him.... afterall, I only know a few things about him. So my fiancee found a bottle of Sailor Jerry's rum... awesome stuff.. wish I kept it for me, however, it then inspired this card. I wanted to give a look of a private club... I am sorry that I didn't get the pictures of the final card, just the process... but atleast its something...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY VIC!!!!

***********************************************

Stamps: Bombshell Stamps
CS: Grey, white, black
Ink: grey, black, orange
Textured tiles, silver ribbon, square brads, crystal effects (bubbles), white gel pen, pencils, markers , corner rounder

1 comment:

Erin Bramlitt said...

love this so much!!! What a way cool stamp!