Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rainbow Sherbet

The thought of rainbow sherbet makes me think I should be ten and riding my bike at the shore, heading towards the bell of the ice cream truck. I know I have bought it for my own kids, but I cannot remember the last time I say with a bowl of it for myself. Oh the joys of reminiscing... or is it pains?

The Rainbow Sherbet paper is so cheery and reminds you of those days.. though it didn't make me run to the store to get some. I did put some brighter cards together, that can be used as a gift card holders, and were not by any means, hard. I actually was liking them so much I made 6 of them! I have some busy summer months coming up with birthdays, so we will use them quickly.

inside:



I am not sure what I like more, the tempting turquiose or the green galore that I used. And as usual, I located my TT ribbon when I was completed with the card.. oh well.. guess I will have to make more.

************************
Stamps: Big Bold birthday
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, black
CS: Rainbow Sherbet DSP, Green Galore, Tempting Turquiose, Apricot
Scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, brads, ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking!

No comments: